Youth Ranger Shorts w/Liner
Please select a size.
- Dual-density chamois liner for comfort on long rides
- Ripstop fabric for improved durability
- Moisture wicking waistband
- DWR treated for water resistance
Technical mountain bike shorts that work on and off the bike
The Youth Ranger Shorts pack mountain-bike specific technology into a casually styled short that performs both on and off the bike. The removable liner provides superior fit and long lasting comfort for smaller mountain bike riders. The low profile waist is comfortable and easy to adjust.
Shorts include a 2-layer padded liner for improved comfort while riding. Liner is removable, but make sure you love them before cutting from short. Liners must be unaltered to receive a refund.
- Dual-density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Liner is removable and washable
- Stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Goggle strap inspired low-profile waist adjustment system ensures a perfect fit
- TruDri® waistband moves moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- Secured zip pocket to stash everything you need for a ride
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Zipperless design enhances comfort while riding
- Shell: 62% polyamide nylon, 32% polyester, 6% elastane
- Lining: 83% polyester, 17% elastane
- Machine wash cold & gentle
- Wash dark colors separately
- Use gentle detergent
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Mountain bike pants and shorts feature a zipperless design aimed at enhancing comfort while riding. This design is particularly beneficial when the rider is in a bent-at-the-waist riding position.
- Inseam: 6.75"