Youth Ranger Lined Shorts
Please select a size.
- Dual-density chamois liner
- Durable ripstop fabric
- Moisture wicking waistband
- DWR treated
Technical kid's mountain bike shorts with liner
The Youth Ranger Shorts with Liner pack trail-specific technology into a casually styled short that performs both on and off the bike. The TruMotion® stretch ripstop fabric ensures maximum performance and superior durability. The waist adjusters make it easy to adjust the fit on the fly and while the inner waistband features TruDri® technology to move moisture away from your skin and keep you cooler and drier. A 2-layer, removable liner to bump up the ride comfort. The liner is removable, but make sure you love them before cutting them from your shorts as liners must be unaltered should you need to return them.
- Dual-density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Liner is removable and washable
- Stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Goggle strap inspired low-profile waist adjustment system ensures a perfect fit
- TruDri® waistband moves moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- Secured zip pocket to stash everything you need for a ride
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Zipperless design enhances comfort while riding
- Shell: 62% polyamide nylon, 32% polyester, 6% elastane
- Lining: 83% polyester, 17% elastane
- Machine wash cold & gentle
- Wash dark colors separately
- Use gentle detergent
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Mountain bike pants and shorts feature a zipperless design aimed at enhancing comfort while riding. This design is particularly beneficial when the rider is in a bent-at-the-waist riding position.
- Inseam: 6.75"