Free Standard Shipping on Orders $99+
Womens Ranger Lined Shorts
STYLE #: 29313-001-XS
Color — Black
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
- Dual-density chamois liner for comfort on long rides
- Ripstop fabric for improved durability
- Moisture wicking waistband
- DWR treated for water resistance
Technical women's mountain bike shorts with liner
The Womens Ranger Lined Shorts with Liner pack trail-specific technology into a casually styled short that performs both on and off the bike. The TruMotion® stretch ripstop fabric ensures maximum performance and superior durability. The waist adjusters make it easy to adjust the fit on the fly and while the inner waistband features TruDri® technology to move moisture away from your skin and keep you cooler and drier. A 2-layer, removable liner to bump up the ride comfort. The liner is removable, but make sure you love them before cutting them from your shorts as liners must be unaltered should you need to return them.
- TruMotion® stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Relaxed fit for on-bike performance and off-bike styling
- Removable liner with dual-density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Snap closure and adjustable side cinch for a secure fit and on-the-fly adjustments
- TruDri® lined waistband moves sweat and moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- Two zip closure hand pockets
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Zipperless design enhances comfort while riding
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex 2 way warp stretch
- Chamois: Women's Fox Aire Multi-D
- Machine wash cold & gentle
- Wash dark colors separately
- Use gentle detergent
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Mountain bike pants and shorts feature a zipperless design aimed at enhancing comfort while riding. This design is particularly beneficial when the rider is in a bent-at-the-waist riding position.
Recommended For You