Womens Defend Gloves
Please select a size.
- 4-way stretch for exceptional mobility
- Single layer breathable palm
- Touch screen compatibility
Podium Proven Performance Built For Durability
The Women's Defend Gloves offer a perfect mix of lightweight top hand material and a minimal, yet extremely durable palm. This single-layer Clarino® palm feature strategically placed perforations, while the stretch mesh finger gussets (the fabric between your fingers) increase flexibility as well as help channel air through the gloves for superior comfort.
The 4-way stretch construction and compression-molded cuff ensure a snug fit, while the TruFeel® internal TPR knobbies at the fingertips increase dexterity when grabbing your levers or zipping off a jacket. With touch-screen compatibility to round out the features, these gloves are a no-brainer choice for your next rip.
- 4-way stretch polyester construction
- Single layer Clarino® palm with strategically placed perforations
- Stretch mesh finger gussets for improved airflow and movement
- Compression-molded cuff for a secure fit
- TruFeel® internal TPR knobbies direct-injected at fingertips
- Hook and loop closure for excellent fit
- Touch-screen compatibility
- 53% polyamide nylon, 13% neoprene, 11% polyurethane, 4% elastane, 2% polyester, 17% polyvinyl chloride (PCV)
- Machine wash cold & gentle
- Close velcro closure before washing
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean