Youth Defend Pants
Please select a size.
- Ratchet closure provides a secure fit & quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets
- TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric for increased mobility
Durable, kid's mountain bike pants with added storage
The Youth Defend Pants have been tested on the world's toughest trails by our pro mountain bike athletes. The tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset provides a race-ready fit, which reduces snags and drag. The TruMotion® all-way stretch main material ensures a high level of pedal efficiency, helping you ascend the toughest climbs so you can enjoy the descent. Cordura® knee panels bump up the durability to provide enhanced abrasion resistance as you rip.
- Zippered pass pocket provides storage for park laps
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of mobility
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides a secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling
- Laser-cut perforations front and rear provide increased cooling
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Zipperless design enhances comfort while riding
- Machine wash cold & gentle
- Wash dark colors separately
- Use gentle detergent
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Mountain bike pants and shorts feature a zipperless design aimed at enhancing comfort while riding. This design is particularly beneficial when the rider is in a bent-at-the-waist riding position.