Free Standard Shipping on Orders $99+
Womens Ranger Lined Shorts
STYLE #: 29313-348-XS
Color — RD CLY
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
- Dual-density chamois liner for comfort on long rides
- Ripstop fabric for improved durability
- Moisture wicking waistband
- DWR treated for water resistance
- Mountain bike, commute
Technical mountain bike shorts with liner
The Women's Ranger Shorts with Liner pack trail-specific technology into a casually styled short that performs both on and off the bike. The TruMotion® stretch ripstop fabric ensures maximum performance and superior durability. The waist adjusters make it easy to adjust the fit on the fly and while the inner waistband features TruDri® technology to move moisture away from your skin and keep you cooler and drier.
These relaxed-fit shorts feature a traditional snap closure, and the fit is easily tweaked as you ride thanks to the side cinch adjustability. The material is finished with DWR, which sheds moisture, dirt, and debris while you shred and the shorts include a 2-layer, removable liner to bump up the ride comfort. The liner is removable, but make sure you love them before cutting them from your shorts as liners must be unaltered should you need to return them.
- TruMotion® stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Relaxed fit for on-bike performance and off-bike styling
- Removable liner with dual-density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Snap closure and adjustable side cinch for a secure fit and on-the-fly adjustments
- TruDri® lined waistband moves sweat and moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- Two zip closure hand pockets
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex 2 way warp stretch
- Chamois: Women's Fox Aire Multi-D
- Machine wash cold & gentle
- Wash dark colors separately
- Use gentle detergent
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
The Ranger Fit
A regular fit built to perform on the bike and look causal while off it. Pants and jackets tailored in the ride position for on-bike comfort.
Dani is 5’6”
Recommended For You