Free Standard Shipping on Orders $99+
Vue RYVR Limited Edition Mirrored Goggles
STYLE #: 30420-139-OS
Color — White/Navy
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
- Limited Edition
- Quick change system for easy lens swapping
- Pre-curved lens offers superior optical clarity
- Outrigging goggle strap for superior fit
- 360 venting optimizes airflow
- Shop Lifestyle Collection
- Motocross, mountain bike
The RYVR Limited Edition Collection connects dynamic movement and fluid performance with a hint of danger–a graphic that shimmers with the calm of a pool or stream; it's natural that the gear in this collection deliver on these unspoken qualities of water. From our coveted boots, V3 RS Helmet, and racewear to casual off-bike apparel, RYVR is ready to help you find your flow both on and off the bike.
See more with pro-level Vue dirt bike goggles
The Vue RYVR Limited Edition Mirrored Goggles ensure the widest field of view possible and reduces distractions from the side. It features a pre-curved, injection-molded polycarbonate lens for distortion-free optical clarity and increased impact resistance. For lens swapping and removal, the Vue Goggles use our TruLock system. The system's turn-to-release tabs allow you to change lenses in seconds. Rounding out these pro-level goggles are a 45mm strap, a high-flow 360 venting system that keeps you cool and reduces fogging, and a comfortable 3-layer foam to keep sweat out of your eyes.
- A wide viewport provides exceptional peripheral vision
- Injected polycarbonate lens is designed to provide optical clarity and protect against roost impact
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider's face for improved comfort
- ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost and increase durability
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45 mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3-layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Offers UVA and UVB protection
- The pre-curved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938
- 28% Tr90, 23% polyester, 21% tpu, 18% pc, 6% Polyurethane, 4% nylon
Recommended For You