Free Standard Shipping on Orders $99+
V2 Vizen Helmet
STYLE #: 29649-001-XS
Color — Black
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
Race-level dirt bike helmet
The V2 Vizen Helmet sets the standard for a mid-level helmet with a pro-level feature set, including safety technology and an injection-molded shell, giving you protection to match your performance goals. Designed with MIPS™ (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology, which is scientifically proven to reduce rotational forces and energy other transmitted to the brain on impact, a visor designed to release in the event of a crash, and a dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner to take impact protection a step further, this is a motocross helmet that’s got your back, every ride. Fit and feel aren’t forgotten either, with 4 shell and 5 EPS sizes for a more true-to-fit feeling, plus removable and washable liners and cheek pads that wick away sweat and manage potential odor. The ventilation in the V2 is taken care of with 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow, keeping your head cool as you take on all comers.
- Equipped with Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™)
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is designed to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Lightweight, injection-molded PC and ABS shell construction is intended to disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 5 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- EPP/PU chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
- Eps, abs, polyester
Recommended For You