Free Standard Shipping on Orders $99+
V1 Core Prix Helmet
STYLE #: 23976-001-2X
Color — Black
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
- Mips® equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System
- Removable and washable comfort liners
- 13 vents to channel fresh air through the helmet
A new standard in value performance
Ounce for ounce, the V1 Prix helmet is one of the most competitive motocross helmets in the market. It features our exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) which helps to manage rotational forces. The visor is designed to release from the helmet in the event of a crash while staying securely in place when needed.
The design offers best-in-class airflow for improved comfort and moisture management. With four specific shell and EPS sizes, it has a more true-to-size fit and feel. The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™) equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Lightweight, injection-molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction is intended to disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 5 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05
- Exceeds DOT
For care instructions see our Helmet Care Guide
Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
Materials: EPS, ABS, nylon, polyester
Recommended For You