Free Standard Shipping on Orders $99+
Speedframe Pro Klif Helmet
STYLE #: 30928-553-S
Color — Mocha
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
Performance-focused open-face trail helmet
Designed with input from our pro mountain bike athletes, the Speedframe Pro Helmet has earned Virginia Tech’s best rating (5 STARS) in its Bicycle Helmet Ratings program for a reason. This top-tier open-face mountain bike helmet offers a market-leading feature set to keep you protected every time you hit the trails.
Top of that list is Mips®, designed to reduce rotational motion and redirect forces away from your brain should you crash. Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS bumps up that impact protection further by spreading forces of impact across a wider area. The 360-degree fit system and Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle ensure a perfect fit every time you ride, with a buckle that's a cinch to open and close, even with gloves on. The XT2® liner is antimicrobial and manages odor while wicking moisture away from the head, and is easily removed and washed should it need it.
Goggles pair well with the Speedframe Pro Helmet too, thanks to the 3-position adjustable visor. If you're looking for a performance-minded trail helmet, congratulations—you just found your new lid.
- MIPS™ added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Removable, washable XT2® liner is antimicrobial and manages odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3-position adjustable visor
- 360° Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride
For care instructions see our Helmet Care Guide
Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
Materials: 41% EPS, 20% nylon, 31% PC, 5% POM, 3% polyester
Recommended For You