Free Standard Shipping on Orders $99+
Rampage Pro Carbon Mips™ Fuel Helmet
STYLE #: 29346-157-S
Color — Dusty Blue
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
The MTB helmet trusted by UCI world cup champions
When every second counts, you can’t argue with gravity. Designed for the toughest of World Cup runs, the Rampage Pro Carbon MIPS™ Fuel Helmet is full-face, full-gas, and packed with race-ready features and technology that’ll keep your head in the game and your safety on speed dial. Lightweight performance and protection for all your downhill runs—you can’t argue with that either.
The RPC is performance and protection wrapped in one lightweight carbon, race-ready package. Trusted by UCI World Cup Champions—and designed with direct input from our elite downhill and freeride athletes—its features read as the gold-standard helmet checklist.
MIPS™, designed to reduce rotational motion and redirect forces from your brain in a crash, is top of that list. Pair that peace of mind with breakaway visor screws that are designed specifically to sheer off on impact and reduce those rotational forces, and that’s protection dialed. There’s no need to sacrifice comfort or performance for that protection either. The dual-density, injection-molded Varizorb™ EPS liner balances weight with performance, but also ups the protection further by spreading forces over a wider surface area.
Superior ventilation and airflow come care of the injected mesh vent screens, keeping you cool while also protecting against flying dirt and debris, while the X-Static® head liner and cheek pads ward off bacterial growth (meaning less of your stink gets into it), and is machine washable.
- Full face mountain bike helmet
- MIPS™ added protection system
- Breakaway visor screws are designed to shear off at impact to reduce rotational forces
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS is meant to provide improved protection by spreading forces over a wider surface area
- Lightweight carbon fiber shell construction
- Injected mesh vent screens maintain superior ventilation and airflow while shielding the rider from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads manage odor while wicking moisture
- EN 1078
- AS/NZS 2063
- ASTM 1952-15 DOWNHILL
For care instructions see our Helmet Care Guide
Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
Recommended For You