Free Standard Shipping on Orders $99+
Defend Pro Shorts
STYLE #: 29327-099-32
Color — Olive Green
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
Mountain bike shorts built for durability
Our Defend Pro Shorts take the already trusted durability of the Defend line and bump it up another notch. While TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric will keep you agile on the climb and covered on the descent, the large Cordura® hip panels provide additional abrasion resistance for even more peace of mind. Moisture management is handled via TruDri®, which moves dampness away from your body as you’re sweating it out on climbs, and the durable DWR finish helps to shed moisture, dirt, and debris.
These shorts also feature a longer inseam and help you stay mobile while eliminating pad gap, while t race-ratchet closure means you can make on-the-fly adjustments to get the fit just the way you like it. Ventilation is no afterthought either, with body-mapped laser perforations to increase airflow and keep you cool.
- Durable stretch fabric and a longer inseam provide mobility without pad gap
- Cordura® hip panels for increased abrasion resistance
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides a secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure, zip hand pockets TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of motion increasing mobility
- Body-mapped laser perforated areas on front and back panels increase airflow keeping you cool
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
Recommended For You