Free Standard Shipping on Orders $99+
Defend Off Road Jacket
STYLE #: 29700-001-S
Color — Black
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
Wind and weather beating jacket that converts to a vest
Designed to withstand cold weather elements and convert to a vest in multi-climate rides, the Defend Offroad Jacket is ready to defend you against wind and water next time you get caught out on the trail. Made using Cordura® ripstop construction in high abrasion zones, the jersey features a durable 850D polyester main body fabric and TruMotion® zonal stretch panels to keep you moving freely on the bike. Zipper vents on the main body allow you to get an instant cool-down if the ride gets too hot, while the sleeves of this jacket are removable, meaning you can turn it into a vest for versatility on the move. The sleeves stash away easily into the rear pocket of the jacket. With a drop tail design for increased coverage, plus pockets to store your ride essentials and internal pockets at the back, shoulder, and elbows should you want to beef up protection with D3O® armor (sold separately), this is a rough-and-ready piece of ride kit that'll serve you well on your offroad adventures.
- Cordura® ripstop construction in high abrasion zones with TruMotion® zonal stretch panels
- 850D polyester main durable body fabric
- Removable sleeve system allows the jacket to be converted into a vest (sleeves can be stored in the rear pocket)
- Exposed main body zipper vents for increased ventilation and cooling
- Pockets at waist and chest for easy access to storage
- Hem cinch with barrel lock provides adjustability
- Drop tail design for increased coverage
- Reflective trims on the bicep for increased visibility
- Internal pockets at the back, shoulder, and elbow for D3O® armor (sold separately)
- Shell: 71% polyester, 27% polyamide nylon, 2% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Length (HPS): 28.5", front
Recommended For You