The Women's Legion LT Off-road Pants are designed for where the asphalt ends, and the most unforgiving terrain begins. With a durable construction and innovative features, they will keep you comfortable and protected on you off-road journey. Designed specifically for Women riders, the cut and fit are designed and tested by our elite group of women athletes and ambassadors to insure superior performance on even the toughest rides.
A blending of thoroughbred racewear, and off-road staying power, the Legion LT Off-road Pants combine incredibly durable materials with smart features to improve your off-road experience. The main body is cut from dependable 600D polyester, while zonal stretch panels provide freedom of movement. Large zipper vents on the legs allow you to increase airflow as needed, so you maintain comfort throughout the day. Knee vents and mesh backed logos bring additional breathability. Other key features include pockets for storage, thin leg cuffs, and heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 850D dyed poly body with screen printed logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Cargo pockets to hold essentials
- Large easy-zip thigh-vent panels for rapid ventilation control
- Specifically fit for women