The V3 Idol Helmet pays homage to the '80s with a color scheme and graphics package that is modern yet classic.
The V3 is the most technologically advanced motocross helmet we have ever created. It has a highly ventilated design and takes a systematic approach to protect you from both linear and rotational impacts. The tech-rich updates includes an arsenal of revolutionary features including Fluid Inside® and Fox's proprietary MVRS™ (Magnetic Visor Release System). Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 is made for motocross champions.
- Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) allows the visor to detach during a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Patent-pending chin bar/eye port CAGE™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Exceeds ECE 22.05
- Exceeds DOT
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Fluid® incorporates a matrix of pods oriented around the head and attached to the helmet interior. By precisely decoupling or “floating” the helmet on the head, each Fluid pod matrix acts like CSF to manage linear and rotational forces acting on soft brain tissue.
Designed to stay firmly in place through aggressive dirt bike riding and roost conditions but detach from the helmet upon impact to help mitigate external rotational forces that can affect your head during a crash.
The dual-density liner is meant to provide improved protection by progressively dampening impact forces across a wider surface area.
Our patent-pending CAGE™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact to the chin bar/eye port.