The Attack Pro Water Jacket combines a soft and stretchy knit fabric with a waterproof shell for unrivaled comfort and protection. More...
WATERPROOF + BREATHABILITY
Keeps you dry but also comfortable with excellent breathability.SEAM SEALED
Weatherproof taped seams so you're protected against the elements for good.PRECISE FIT
Built specifically for comfort while in an MTB riding position.MAXIMUM AIRFLOW
Vented back panel for temperature control.
ULTIMATE STORM PROTECTION
Make weather a non-factor with the fully waterproof and seam sealed Attack Pro Water Jacket. The jacket is designed specifically for MTB riders, so it fits you perfectly while in the riding position. It uses our TruSeal™ fabric for rain and wind protection while allowing excess heat to escape, so you stay comfortable. Venting on the back panel lets air escape while you ride for increased moisture management and temperature control. Plus, the two large mesh lined chest pockets can double as vents to help channel air through the jacket. For improved comfort and compatibility with hydration packs, the jacket features silicone details on the shoulders to keep bags in place. Reflective branding makes you more visible in low-light conditions.
- TruSeal™ advanced weather protection for a wide range of weather conditions
- Teflon™ Fabric Protector stain repellent coating
- Highly breathable waterproof stretch 3L fabric with knit backer for comfort
- C6 DWR treated
- Cordura™ elbow panels for abrasion resistance
- Silicone grippers on the shoulders keep your bag stable
- Rider Attack Position patterning specific for MTB
- Fully seam sealed interior and water resistant zippers
- Front zip vents with laser perforated back exhaust
- Draw cord cinching at hem, hook and loop cuff provide customized fit
- High-visibility reflective logos enhance visibility
TRUSEAL: Our waterproof fabric prevents water from entering the garment while allowing fabric to breathe and perspiration to escape.
- Garment is 100% Seam sealed
- DWR exterior coating
- 15k/25k waterproof/breathability