NO MORE SCREWIN' AROUND
For 2018, the Fox V3 helmet introduces the next level of visor technology, Fox’s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS). This pro-level patent pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed to protect from roost and aiding in clear vision.
With the introduction of a size medium specific shell size, the 2018 V3 helmet now features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.
The V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain.
The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex® Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
PRECISE OPTICAL CLARITY
By taking our already proven Air Defence Race Goggles and adding an innovative pre-curved, injection molded polycarbonate lens, Fox is truly bending the performance barrier. This lens technology provides superior impact resistance and precision optical clarity due to its pre-curved design. In addition, we've added a 17mm thermoformed triple layer foam package that features embossed sweat channels for improved moisture control.
THE JOURNEY STARTS HERE
Traveling light doesn't mean you have to forgo durability. The Legion Offroad Jersey strikes the perfect balance of lightweight stretch and trail-ready functionality.
The jersey uses a lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric on the sides, inside arms, back, and neck so it adapts to your every move. The highly durable ripstop fabric is used on the front, shoulders and outside arms for protection from encounters with brush and other hazards commonly found on the trail.
The underarm panels are seamless, so movement feels natural and friction-free. Finally, perforated vents throughout increase breathability while slim arm cuffs maintain comfort.
THE JOURNEY STARTS HERE
Inspired by our racewear heritage, the new Legion pants are derived from our all-new 360 pant chassis. With the use of TruMotion 4-way stretch and durable Cordura fabrics, the Legion Pants provides an exceptional performance fit and defines the perfect balance of function, durability and versatility.
A TRUE COLD WEATHER, OFFROAD ADVENTURE GLOVE
For off-road durability, we used Cordura™ in the main construction of the glove. Simply put, Cordura™ products are designed to take a beating and keep coming back for more. For further reinforcement, the palms and inside thumb use a double-layer Clarino® which drastically improves the life of the gloves. The back of the gloves feature direct-injected TRP, this protective material runs the full length of the fingers, and shields your hands from a barrage of overhanging branches, brush, and other impacts.
If conditions get muddy and damp, or when you ford a stream or two, the TPU lined gussets will help keep things dry. Silicone grippers on the index and pointer fingers leave you in full control of the clutch and break when the levers get a little slick. And, the brush fleeced liner will keep your digits comfortable and warm.
The gloves feature compression-molded cuffs which fit snugly without feeling uncomfortable. Pull tabs on the inside of the wrist allow you to slip them on with ease. And the hook and loop closure is textured so you can cinch them nice and tight. Oh, and don’t forget to take plenty of pictures on your next adventure. The gloves are smartphone compatible, so you can capture every moment without removing your gloves. Of course, feel free to share #foxracing.
Combine the Legion Gloves with other gear in the Legion Offroad collection and you will be ready for any journey.
THE JOURNEY STARTS HERE
Leave it all behind and hit the trails in the Instinct Offroad Boot. The embodiment of high-performance race gear and rugged durability, this offroad dirt bike boot features a veritable arsenal of innovative features ready to tackle the most demanding terrain.
Created from our championship winning motocross boot and refined by enduro legend Taddy Blazusiak, the Instinct Offroad shares many key attributes with the original Instinct boot but brings drastically improved offroad prowess and comfort for both walking and riding.
Riders who face roots, wet rock, and steep, loose hills know well the skill and concentration needed to keep the machine upright. The Instinct Offroad boot uses our exclusive Duratac rubber compound with a larger, open lug pattern on the sole for exceptional traction as you navigate challenging obstacles.
Full coverage at the toe box provides added protection without hindering shifting. The low ride chassis is designed for a better feel of the bike and command of the controls, while our patent pending buckle system provides flawless operation every time.
- MVRS Magnetic Visor Release System
- New specific medium shell size for improved scaling and fit
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Reduced weight over previous generation V3 helmets
- Muti-Directional Impact Protection System®
- Multiple-composite technology construction
- Comfort - Dri Lex® comfort liner & cheek pads
- Venting - 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Certification - Exceeds ECE22.05 and DOT certifications
- Matching gear set available
- Matte finish
MIPS ADDS PROTECTION AGAINST ROTATIONAL VIOLENCE
This helmet is equipped with the MIPS low friction layer. MIPS is a patented brain protection system developed to reduce rotational violence causing strain in the brain at angled impacts. MIPS mimics the brain’s own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet. A helmet with MIPS can absorb more energy from an angled impact. Conventional helmets are tested by dropping them vertically onto a flat surface. MIPS is designed and tested for reality, reflecting how most accidents occur, with angled impacts to the head. MIPS raises the bar for helmet safety.
- Smart venting system forces air into the interior of viewport for maximum airflow
- Increased peripheral viewing area via enlarged outer frame & improved frame angle
- Thermoformed triple layer face foam
- 8-Pin lens retention system keeps the lens intact & makes interchanging easy
- 45mm non-slip silicone strap for improved fit on helmet
- Removable rock guard for increased protection
- 3 post tear-off system ready
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Injected-molded polycarbonate hard lens
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Precurved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Anti-fog treated
FRAME & LENS COMBINATION GUIDE
- Orange frame | Clear lens
- White frame | Clear lens
- Black frame | Clear lens
- Red frame | Clear lens
- Cordura® Ripstop construction with zonal stretch panels
- Two zipper vents for maximum adjustability
- Double layer knee system made of full grain cow leather and abrasion resistant material provide high durability
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boot
- Triple needle stitching in critical areas
- Zippered pocket to hold essentials
- Strategically placed reflective trims (Charcoal only)
- Touch screen compatibility on index finger
- Brushed fleece bonded Cordura® for protection and warmth
- Clarino® palm with bonded reinforcement layer in high wear areas
- TPU lined Lycra® gussets seal out the elements
- Direct injected TRP protects from knuckle and finger impacts
- Compression molded cuff with hook and loop closure
- Hinge lockout system stops motion before hyperextension
- Exclusive Duratac Fox rubber compound provides unprecedented grip and durability on the outsole and burn guard
- A slim medial design keeps you close to the bike with Duratac burn guard providing grip
- Large, open lug pattern on sole provides traction and reduces mud build up
- Flawless buckle operation every time
- Full coverage at toe box for additional protection without hindering shifting