NO MORE SCREWIN' AROUND
For 2018, the Fox V3 helmet introduces the next level of rider technology, Fox’s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS). This pro-level patent pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed to protect from roost and aiding in clear vision.
With the introduction of a size medium specific shell size, the 2018 V3 helmet now features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.
The V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain.
The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex® Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
Never in motocross history has the link between gear and rider been more important. No longer is your jersey simply a billboard for sponsors or purely for styling – it’s a functional piece of riding equipment with the goal of maximizing athletic performance.
The highly-evolved Flexair Preest Jersey uses TruDri main body fabric for a soft, lightweight feel, yet it is deceptively durable. This proprietary fabric technology features advanced moisture wicking properties making it suitable for a wide range of conditions. Targeted ventilation keeps you cool, dry and comfortable while taped seams in the shoulder and collar reduce chafing on the body.
The all new Flexair Jersey is so light and comfortable it virtually disappears on the body. Ride with Flexair for the purest, free-feeling, distraction free riding experience available. This is a pinnacle motocross jersey for pinnacle riders.
In 2015, the Flexair Pant was born - the embodiment of our mission to maximize the experience of the world's best action sports athletes. It changed the industry. Fast forward 2 years and the pursuit continues. Our resolve hardened by race wins, and championships, the 2nd generation Flexair Pant picks up where the original left off, bringing a highly-evolved fit and multiple technical enhancements.
With the proliferation of the new progressive riding style, the ability to continually adapt and modify your position on the bike is paramount. The new Flexair Preest Pant features an entirely new chassis for drastically improved fit. The main body is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion fabric for unmatched mobility. And a new knee design provides a sleek performance fit over braces by removing excess material, eliminating binding, and improving movement.
Not stopping at mobility, we also aimed to enhance rider comfort. The updated waistband has a more secure fit for a distraction-free riding experience. We eliminated the internal comfort liner to remove excess weight and heat. Strategically placed venting was incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature. And taped seams reduce chafing and increase comfort against bare skin..
THE CHOICE OF OUR PROS
Feel the bars like never before. The Flexair Preest Glove is a minimalist motocross glove with an exceptional fit and lightweight feel. Constructed from Stretch Cordura™, it provides the greatest level of dexterity. The stretch mesh finger gussets (the fabric between your fingers) increases flexibility as well as helps channel air through the glove for superior comfort. The Flexair glove also features a conductive thread on the thumb and index finger so you can use your phone without removing your gloves. Capture every moment and feel free to share - #foxracing.
A STEP AHEAD
Since its inception, the Fox Instinct Boot has proven itself to be the world’s fastest motocross boot by winning the past four Supercross and motocross championship titles. This year, the boot receives a brand new Duratac rubber compound for improved durability and grip.
With a patent pending hinge and buckle system, the Instinct boot provides an immediate step in comfort and support. Our exclusive hinge provides lateral support and locks out to stop motion before hyperextension, while the easy buckle system flexes fluidly with the boot for ease of movement.
The Instinct boot improves performance by giving you greater command of the dirt bike. A slim medial design gives you an intuitive feel of the bike, with a low ride chassis providing smooth shifting and better control of the rear brake.
The outsole and burn guard utilizes a new Duratec compound for grip and durability. This proprietary rubber was engineered exclusively by Fox's development team to give you the greatest advantage on the track. See for yourself why the Instinct is the motocross boot of choice for champions like Ryan Dungey and Ken Roczen.
- MVRS Magnetic Visor Release System
- New specific medium shell size for improved scaling and fit
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Reduced weight over previous generation V3 helmets
- Muti-Directional Impact Protection System®
- Multiple-composite technology construction
- Comfort - Dri Lex® comfort liner & cheek pads
- Venting - 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Certification - Exceeds ECE22.05 and DOT certifications
- Matching gear set available
- Matte/gloss finish
MIPS ADDS PROTECTION AGAINST ROTATIONAL VIOLENCE
This helmet is equipped with the MIPS low friction layer. MIPS is a patented brain protection system developed to reduce rotational violence causing strain in the brain at angled impacts. MIPS mimics the brain’s own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet. A helmet with MIPS can absorb more energy from an angled impact. Conventional helmets are tested by dropping them vertically onto a flat surface. MIPS is designed and tested for reality, reflecting how most accidents occur, with angled impacts to the head. MIPS raises the bar for helmet safety.
- Smart venting system forces air into the interior of viewport for maximum airflow
- Increased peripheral viewing area via enlarged outer frame & improved frame angle
- 19mm triple layer face foam for superior sweat absorption
- Lexan® lens offers 100% UV protection
- 8-pin lens retention system keeps lens intact
- 45mm non-slip silicone strap for improved fit on helmet
- Removable rock guard for increased protection
- 3 post tear-off system ready
- Microfiber goggle bag included
FRAME & LENS COMBINATION GUIDE
- Black/Yellow frame | Orange Spark lens
- Navy/Red frame| Blue Spark lens
- Dark Yellow frame | Chrome Spark lens
- Lightweight construction for complete freedom of movement
- TruDri main body fabric provides a soft, light¬weight fit with true moisture management
- Taped seams in shoulder and collar to reduce chaffing on body
- Bonded cuff provides a slim athletic fit
TRUDRI: Our fabric wicks sweat away from the body where it evaporates faster to help keep you dry and comfortable.
- Superior moisture-wicking action
- Keeps skin dry when you sweat
- Rapid dry time
- Completely new chassis for an improved fit
- Updated rigid waist system to firmly hold pant in place
- Durable 4 way stretch TruMotion main body fabric provides unmatched mobility
- Laser perforation in key areas for enhanced airflow
- Elimination of internal liner reduces weight and heat
- New knee construction provides a sleek performance fit over braces or guards
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels
- Critically taped seams to reduce chaffing
TRUMOTION: OUR ALL-WAY STRETCH FABRIC OFFERS FULL RANGE OF MOTION INCREASING MOBILITY.
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Spandex content allows for greater range of motion
- Rapid dry time
- Minimalistic design for optimal comfort
- Stretch Cordura ripstop construction for strength and flexibility
- Single layer cool touch palm
- Stretch mesh finger gussets increase airflow and dexterity
- Conductive thread on thumb and index finger for touch screen compatibility
- Hinge lockout stops motion before hyperextension
- New Duratac Fox rubber compound provides improved durability and unprecedented grip on outsole and burn guard
- A slim medial design keeps you close to the bike with the Duratac burn guard giving grip
- Low ride chassis brings the foot lower and closer to the foot peg
- Slim toe box for easy shifting and a slimmer overall profile
- Replaceable sole