NO MORE SCREWIN' AROUND
The Fox V3 helmet introduces the next level of visor technology, Fox’s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS). This patent pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed to protect from roost and aiding in clear vision.
With the introduction of a size medium specific shell size, the 2018 V3 helmet now features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.
The V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain.
The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex® Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
SEE THE POSSIBILITIES
Ken Roczen was our #1 developer on the VUE® goggle. After countless hours of research, development, and testing, we brought his vision to life. Peripheral sight was a priority, so we worked closely with Ken to ensure the widest field of view possible. The goggle sits closer to the rider’s face, reducing distractions from the side of the frame as well as fitting deeper inside the helmet.
Your vision is only as good as what you're looking through, so we equipped the Vue with an injection molded polycarbonate lens. This pre-curved lens provides superior optical clarity and gives an increased level of impact resistance to guard you against roost and other debris.
The Vue goggle presents an innovative solution to removing the lens. This new technology uses a turn-to-release system to remove the outrigger so you can easily swap lenses. It lets you quickly adapt to changing light conditions and makes cleaning a breeze.
For the best fit possible, the frame has a dual-compound construction: a soft TPU faceplate which comfortably molds to your face, and a durable ABS/nylon outer frame. Finally, to eliminate any distractions, a 45mm strap with a silicone backing locks the goggles in place, ample venting prevents overheating, and a 3-layer foam keeps sweat out of your eyes.
THE CHOICE OF OUR PROS
Feel the bars like never before. The Flexair Preest Glove is a minimalist motocross glove with an exceptional fit and lightweight feel. Constructed from Stretch Cordura™, it provides the greatest level of dexterity. The stretch mesh finger gussets (the fabric between your fingers) increases flexibility as well as helps channel air through the glove for superior comfort. The Flexair glove also features a conductive thread on the thumb and index finger so you can use your phone without removing your gloves. Capture every moment and feel free to share - #foxracing.
The highly-evolved Flexair Preest Jersey uses TruDri main body fabric for a soft, lightweight feel, yet it is deceptively durable. This proprietary fabric technology features advanced moisture wicking properties making it suitable for a wide range of conditions. Targeted ventilation keeps you cool, dry and comfortable while taped seams in the shoulder and collar reduce chafing on the body.
The Flexair Jersey is so light and comfortable it virtually disappears on the body. Ride with Flexair for the purest, free-feeling, distraction-free riding experience available. This is a pinnacle motocross jersey for pinnacle riders.
With the proliferation of the new progressive riding style, the ability to continually adapt and modify your position on the bike is paramount. The new Flexair Preest Pant features an entirely new chassis for drastically improved fit. The main body is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion fabric for unmatched mobility. And a new knee design provides a sleek performance fit over braces by removing excess material, eliminating binding, and improving movement.
Not stopping at mobility, we also aimed to enhance rider comfort. The updated waistband has a more secure fit for a distraction-free riding experience. We eliminated the internal comfort liner to remove excess weight and heat. Strategically placed venting was incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature. And taped seams reduce chafing and improve comfort against bare skin.
Since its inception, the Fox Instinct Boot has proven itself to be the world’s fastest motocross boot by winning the past four Supercross and motocross championship titles. From the sleek profile, which gives you a better connection with the bike, to the unrivaled grip and durability, each attribute was developed to help you dominate the race track.
With a patent pending hinge and buckle system, the Instinct Boot provides an immediate step in comfort and support. Our exclusive hinge provides lateral support and locks out to stop motion before hyperextension, while the buckle system flexes fluidly with the boot for ease of movement.
The Instinct Boot improves performance by giving you greater command of the dirt bike. A slim medial design gives you an intuitive feel of the bike, with a Low-ride chassis providing smooth shifting and better control of the rear brake.
The outsole and burn guard utilize Duratec for grip and durability. This proprietary rubber was engineered exclusively by Fox's development team to give you the greatest advantage on the track. See for yourself why the Instinct is the motocross boot of choice for champions like Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen, and Chad Reed.
- MVRS (Magnetic Visor Release System)
- New specific medium shell size for improved scaling and fit
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Reduced weight over previous generation V3 helmets
- MIPS equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System®)
- Multiple-composite technology construction
- Dri Lex® comfort liner & cheek pads
- 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Matching gear set available
- Matte/gloss finish
- Exceeds ECE22.05
- Exceeds DOT
- Designed and developed exclusively with Ken Roczen
- Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider's face for improved comfort
- ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3 layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective thread on strap
- Tear-offs included
- Injected-molded polycarbonate hard lens
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Precurved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Anti-fog treated
FRAME & LENS COMBINATION GUIDE
- White Frame | Grey/non-mirror lens
- Minimalistic design for optimal comfort
- Stretch Cordura ripstop construction for strength and flexibility
- Single layer cool touch palm
- Stretch mesh finger gussets increase airflow and dexterity
- Conductive thread on thumb and index finger for touch screen compatibility
- Lightweight construction for complete freedom of movement
- TruDri main body fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit with true moisture management
- Taped seams in shoulder and collar to reduce chaffing on body
- Bonded cuff provides a slim athletic fit
- Completely new chassis for an improved fit
- Updated rigid waist system to firmly hold pant in place
- Durable 4 way stretch TruMotion main body fabric provides unmatched mobility
- Laser perforation in key areas for enhanced airflow
- Elimination of internal liner reduces weight and heat
- New knee construction provides a sleek performance fit over braces or guards
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels
- Critically taped seams to reduce chaffing
- Limited Edition Racewear
- Hinge Lockout stops motion before hyperextension
- Exclusive Duratac Fox rubber compound provides unprecedented grip and durability
- A slim medial design keeps you close to the bike with the Duratac burn guard giving grip
- Low-ride chassis brings the riders foot lower and closer to the footpeg
- Flawless buckle operation every time
- Slim toe box for easy shifting and a lower profile
- Replaceable sole
- Matching gear set available