NO MORE SCREWIN' AROUND
For 2018, the Fox V3 helmet introduces the next level of rider technology, Fox’s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS). This pro-level patent pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed to protect from roost and aiding in clear vision.
With the introduction of a size medium specific shell size, the 2018 V3 helmet now features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.
The V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain.
The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex® Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
PRECISE OPTICAL CLARITY
By taking our already proven Air Defence Race Goggles and adding an innovative pre-curved, injection molded polycarbonate lens, Fox is truly bending the performance barrier. This lens technology provides superior impact resistance and precision optical clarity due to its pre-curved design. In addition, we've added a 17mm thermoformed triple layer foam package that features embossed sweat channels for improved moisture control.
A COLLABORATION OF SPEED
The 360 Monster Pro Circuit Limited Edition jersey is fine-tuned for athletes competing at the biggest stages in motocross. Made from a moisture-wicking fabric and featuring highly-breathable paneling throughout, it will keep you cool, dry and comfortable anywhere you ride - whether you are chasing podiums, personal victories or just good times.
Highlighted by replica graphics from Monster Energy & Pro Circuit, the jersey lets you look just like the team on race day. Represent one of the winningest teams in supercross and motocross with the 360 Monster Pro Circuit Limited Edition Jersey. Available now while supplies last. For a complete factory look, pair with the matching 360 Monster Pro Circuit Limited Edition pants.
A COLLABORATION OF SPEED
The 360 Monster Pro Circuit Limited Edition pants are fine-tuned for athletes competing at the biggest stages in motocross. Utilizing a TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric, the pants offer near limitless range of motion - an enormous advantage when you're making aggressive moves on the bike. The pants are durable too. 600D polyester is used in high abrasion areas to provide additional strength where it's needed most - without sacrificing mobility. Our Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser-cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
Highlighted by replica graphics from Monster Energy & Pro Circuit, the pants let you look just like the team on race day. Represent one of the winningest teams in supercross and motocross with the 360 Monster Pro Circuit Limited Edition Pants. Available now while supplies last. For a complete factory look, pair with the matching 360 Monster Pro Circuit Limited Edition jersey.
All new for 2018, the Fox 180 Boot redefines the boundaries of performance and value. Completely redesigned and built off our championship-proven Instinct, the 180 Boot provides a precise fit around the ankle and toe box giving the rider maximum support and comfort.
The 180 Boot introduces our exclusive ActiveLock closure system. This patent pending calf closure flexes with the rider's natural biomechanics, for unrestricted movement on the bike. It's combined with two lower Instinct buckles to lock-in your fit, providing the perfect balance of support and rider movement. Putting on the boot is a breeze. First set the two lower Instinct buckles using the set-it-and-forget-it memory settings. Next, pull the ActiveLock closure with the silicone strap. Done. The silicone strap has four size settings for a precise fit.
A floating-cuff system in the heel allows the boot to move naturally for improved agility on the bike while locking out to prevent hyperextension. This means the boot fits snug, has zero pull in the heel, and is comfortable right out of the box.
When it comes to coverage, the 180 Boot is no slouch. Plastic plates at the shin, calf, heel and toe box leave few gaps. And again, thanks to the floating cuff system, this robust coverage comes at zero loss of flexibility. The durable rubber medial and burn guards provide maximum grip and long-lasting durability. And the outsole gives excellent grip on the dullest or sharpest of footpeg surfaces.
- MVRS Magnetic Visor Release System
- New specific medium shell size for improved scaling and fit
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Reduced weight over previous generation V3 helmets
- Muti-Directional Impact Protection System®
- Multiple-composite technology construction
- Comfort - Dri Lex® comfort liner & cheek pads
- Venting - 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Certification - Exceeds ECE22.05 and DOT certifications
- Matte finish
MIPS ADDS PROTECTION AGAINST ROTATIONAL VIOLENCE
This helmet is equipped with the MIPS low friction layer. MIPS is a patented brain protection system developed to reduce rotational violence causing strain in the brain at angled impacts. MIPS mimics the brain’s own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet. A helmet with MIPS can absorb more energy from an angled impact. Conventional helmets are tested by dropping them vertically onto a flat surface. MIPS is designed and tested for reality, reflecting how most accidents occur, with angled impacts to the head. MIPS raises the bar for helmet safety.
- Smart venting system forces air into the interior of viewport for maximum airflow
- Increased peripheral viewing area via enlarged outer frame & improved frame angle
- Thermoformed triple layer face foam
- 8-Pin lens retention system keeps the lens intact & makes interchanging easy
- 45mm non-slip silicone strap for improved fit on helmet
- Removable rock guard for increased protection
- 3 post tear-off system ready
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Injected-molded polycarbonate hard lens
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Precurved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Anti-fog treated
FRAME & LENS COMBINATION GUIDE
- Orange frame | Clear lens
- White frame | Clear lens
- Black frame | Clear lens
- Red frame | Clear lens
- Monster Energy Pro Circuit jersey
- Moisture wicking main body fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Large hole polyester mesh back panel for enhanced airflow
- Minimal precision fit cuffs provide a light, restriction-free fit
- Athletic fit collar provides superior comfort
- Drop tail rear design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Fade-free sublimated graphics
- Matching gear available
- Monster Energy Pro Circuit pants
- Rider Attack Position (RAP) for a precise fit on the bike
- 600D Polyester main body with zonal TruMotion panels
- Laser-perforations and vented TPR logos increase breathability
- Leather knee panels for increased heat and abrasion resistance
- Double layer knee system for improved compatibility with guards and braces
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boot
- Triple needle stitching in critical areas for strength
- Hip pads sold separately
- Matching gear available
TRUMOTION: Our all-way stretch fabric offers full range of motion increasing mobility.
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Spandex content allows for greater range of motion
- Rapid dry time
- Floating cuff provides lateral support & fluid linear movement while locking out before the hyperextension
- TPU shin plate, calf guard, heel cap & full toe coverage
- Patent pending ActiveLock closure system flexes with you for unrestricted movement on the bike
- Durable rubber medial and burn guard provides excellent grip and feel of the bike
- Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank
- Two Instinct style lower buckles for a secure zero heel lift fit
- Instant step in comfort