FEEL CONFIDENT ON THE TRACK
The Fox V1 Sayak MX Helmet features an injected molded polycarbonate shell construction. This proven design provides reliable protection from debris and falls. Optimal airflow, a plush liner, and an exceptional fit contribute to the helmets phenomenal comfort.
For an excellent fit, the Fox V1 Sayak Helmet is engineered in three shells and four EPS dimensions and comes in 6 sizes ranging from XS-XXL. By providing different specifications for each helmet size, you achieve a more accurate and precise fit. The varying sizes and fits mean you can more easily find your perfect match.
There is no reason a full-face motocross helmet should overheat, turning the interior into a sweaty mess. The Fox V1 Sayak Helmet features an advanced ventilation system to keep you cool, calm and focused. With nine intake and four exhaust vents, the helmet provides a rush of fresh air as you ride and allows heat and moisture to escape. The combination of circulating air and a soft helmet liner will help keep you comfortable even in the scorching heat.
THE TRUE ALL-ROUNDER
The Fox 180 Sayak Jersey uses moisture wicking fabric on the main body to keep you dry and comfortable. Side panels are ventilated to increase airflow through the jersey, both aiding in moisture management and helping to regulate body temperature. Lightweight arm cuffs provide a precise fit without feeling restrictive, and a drop tail design keeps the jersey tucked.
FEEL GOOD AND RIDE FASTER
The Fox 180 Sayak Pant uses our RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with strategic stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For dependability and longevity, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
MOTO INSPIRED PERFORMANCE
A high-performance glove without the high price tag. The freshly-renovated Dirtpaw Sayak Glove has armored knuckles, padded palm, and superior flex-point comfort to remain the top choice for the entry-level rider. The hoop and loop closure provides a secure fit, and built-in stretch gives you maximum dexterity.
All new for 2018, the Fox 180 Boot redefines the boundaries of performance and value. Completely redesigned and built off our championship-proven Instinct, the 180 Boot provides a precise fit around the ankle and toe box giving the rider maximum support and comfort.
The 180 Boot introduces our exclusive ActiveLock closure system. This patent pending calf closure flexes with the rider's natural biomechanics, for unrestricted movement on the bike. It's combined with two lower Instinct buckles to lock-in your fit, providing the perfect balance of support and rider movement. Putting on the boot is a breeze. First set the two lower Instinct buckles using the set-it-and-forget-it memory settings. Next, pull the ActiveLock closure with the silicone strap. Done. The silicone strap has four size settings for a precise fit.
A floating-cuff system in the heel allows the boot to move naturally for improved agility on the bike while locking out to prevent hyperextension. This means the boot fits snug, has zero pull in the heel, and is comfortable right out of the box.
When it comes to coverage, the 180 Boot is no slouch. Plastic plates at the shin, calf, heel and toe box leave few gaps. And again, thanks to the floating cuff system, this robust coverage comes at zero loss of flexibility. The durable rubber medial and burn guards provide maximum grip and long-lasting durability. And the outsole gives excellent grip on the dullest or sharpest of footpeg surfaces.
- Injection molded polycarbonate & ABS shell construction
- 3 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 and DOT certifications
- Matching gear set available
- Matte finish
- Large view port for unparalleled vision
- Triple layer face foam with fleece liner
- Lexan® lens offers 100% UV protection
- Strap mounted third tear-off post
- Non-slip silicone strap
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Green frame | Blue lens
- Orange frame | Grey lens
- Red frame | Grey lens
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric
- Vented side panels for enhanced airflow
- Asymmetrical mesh collar & light polyester cuffs
- Drop tail at back hem keeps jersey tucked in pants
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels
- Durable 600D polyester main body construction
- Stretch panels at knee, rear yoke and crotch
- Hip pads included
- Stretch polyester construction
- Padded, single layer Clarino® palm
- Stretch mesh finger gussets
- Padded Knuckle
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Silicone print at finger tips for lever grip
- Floating cuff provides lateral support & fluid linear movement while locking out before the hyperextension
- TPU shin plate, calf guard, heel cap & full toe coverage
- Patent pending ActiveLock closure system flexes with you for unrestricted movement on the bike
- Durable rubber medial and burn guard provides excellent grip and feel of the bike
- Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank
- Two Instinct style lower buckles for a secure zero heel lift fit
- Instant step in comfort