MOTHER NATURE, BRING IT ON
When mother nature rears her cold and ugly head, reach for the Fox Redplate Flexair Jacket. This high-performance weather-tamer provides the ideal combination of warmth, water resilience, breathability, and ruggedness, so that you can embrace every adventure.
The 3-layer construction creates a warm environment inside the jacket, keeps out rain, and allows excess heat and sweat to escape. On top of that, we gave it the water-shedding DWR treatment, fully sealed seams, and waterproof zippers. Safe to say, this jacket is impossibly dry. This wet weather protection is combined with Primaloft insulation, so you have all the warmth you need without the weight. Finally, the jacket features 4-way stretch fabric for movement, a drop tail design for extra coverage in the back and Cordura patches to withstand wear in rugged environments.
- C6 DWR
- 15,000mm water resistance to keep you dry
- 25,000g/m2 24 hour breathability
- Three internal pockets safely stow valuables
- Two external zip pockets
- YKK Aqua Guard zipper with storm flap
- Hook and loop cuff closure
- Shockcord at bottom hem
- Droptail design for extra coverage
- Cordura patches in primary wear areas
- Silicone heat transfer details
- Fully seam sealed to lock out the elements
- Front: 87% Polyester / 13% Spandex 3 layer 4-Way Stretch
- Back: 100% Polyester 3 layer 4-Way Stretch, 140g/m2
- Length: (HPS) 31"