AN ICON REDEFINED
Developed with direct input from our elite downhill MTB and freeride athletes, the RPC offers the most complete levels of performance and protection we have ever offered in a gravity helmet.
The Rampage Pro Carbon Weld Helmet builds off its race-winning heritage with a new highly-ventilated design and dual rotational management systems. Under the light and robust Multi-Composite Technology shell is a dual-density EPS, meant to provide improved impact protection by distributing the force of impact over a wider surface area. The Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) adds an additional layer of rotational management by purposely detaching from the helmet in the event of a crash. Finally, Fluid Inside® technology, which mimics your body's natural cerebral spinal fluid, is meant to help manage both linear and rotational impact energy. This arsenal of helmet tech is paired with a luxury interior which features 19 expansive vents and a premium X-static® moisture-wicking comfort liner.
Note:The Black Iridium colorway has a unique finish that, depending on the angle of light, is a multitude of different colors.
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) allows the visor to detach during a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved impact protection
- CAGE™ chin bar/eye port is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi-Composite Technology) shell provides an excellent balance of strength & weight
- Mesh vent screens provide airflow while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- 19 total vents - 15 intake & 4 exhaust vents to channel cool air in and hot air out
- Fluid Inside™ ensures optimal linear and rotational impact performance
- Removable, washable X-static® moisture-wicking & antimicrobial comfort liner
- 3 shell sizes & 4 EPS sizes for the best in class fit
- Stainless steel D-ring closure
- Includes zippered helmet bag
- Weight: 1230g in a size M (+-50g)
New streamlined fit: Our minimum offset design (M.O.D.) allows a closer more precise fit. The result is a streamlined profile which reduces the overall size of the helmet without sacrificing performance or safety.
Note: When you first put on your new RPC, it will fit snugly and may even feel a bit too tight until it's positioned correctly. With time, the helmet will adapt to your head and loosen a little.