PROFRAME MINK HELMET
Color: DST RSE
RIDE WIDE OPEN
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the lightest and most breathable full-face helmet we have ever created. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patent pending integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- Our lightest ASTM DH certified helmet: 750g. (size medium)
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- Testing standard established by ASTM for downhill mountain bike racing
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
Helmets - Proframe
Note: The Helmet includes three spare sets of pads, in varying thicknesses, to adjust the fit.
|20.5" - 22" 52cm - 56cm||22" - 23.25"56cm - 58cm||23.25" - 23.75"58cm - 61cm||23.75" - 25.25" 61 - 64cm|
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.