RIDE WIDE OPEN
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the lightest and most breathable full-face helmet we have ever created. Designed to meet the performance needs for all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS technology and a dual density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. With 15 Big Bore intake and 9 exhaust vents, the Proframe Helmet offers exceptional airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest and most demanding rides.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patented integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS reduces the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- Our lightest ASTM DH certified helmet: 750g. (size medium)
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- Testing standard established by ASTM for downhill mountain bike racing
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
Helmets - Proframe
Note: The Helmet includes three spare sets of pads, in varying thicknesses, to adjust the fit.
|20.5" - 22" 52cm - 56cm||22" - 23.25"56cm - 58cm||23.25" - 23.75"58cm - 61cm||23.75" - 25.25" 61 - 64cm|
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.