PROFRAME GOTHIK HELMET
The Fox Proframe Helmet is now available in the limited edition Gothik colorway. With more airflow and less weight, this DH-certified helmet will make you forget it has a chinbar. The Proframe Helmet keeps you cool on even the longest and most challenging climbs; and once you reach the top, it gives you the confidence to ride to your limits on even the toughest of descents.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patent pending integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- Our lightest DH certified helmet: 750g. (size medium)
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
Helmets - Proframe
Note: The Helmet includes three spare sets of pads, in varying thicknesses, to adjust the fit.
|20.5" - 22"||22" - 23.25"||23.25" - 23.75"||23.75" - 25.25"|
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.