Free Standard Shipping on Orders 99+
Youth 180 Leed Pants
STYLE #: 29721-018-22
Color — Black/White
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
Race-ready, tough moto pants for young riders
Time-tested in quality and performance and the most recognized gear in motocross, the Youth 180 Leed Pants provide the essentials needed for riding. The Youth 180 Leed Pants use our Rider Attack Position (RAP™) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position and getting after it. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion® stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas, specifically against rubbing forces like knee braces, guards, and the bike itself.
- Rider Attack Position (RAP™) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion-resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed poly body with screen printed logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Dyed and sublimated main body fabric with premium screen printed graphics
- Hip pads included
- Shell: 79% polyester, 15% polyamide nylon, 5% cow leather, 1% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
Recommended For You