Free Standard Shipping on Orders $99+
Defend Off Road Jacket
STYLE #: 29700-001-S
Color — Black
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
Wind and weather beating jacket that converts to a vest
Designed to withstand cold weather elements and convert to a vest in multi-climate rides, the Defend Off Road Jacket is ready to defend you against wind and water next time you get caught out on the trail. Made using Cordura® ripstop construction in high abrasion zones, the jersey features a durable 850D polyester main body fabric and TruMotion® zonal stretch panels to keep you moving freely on the bike.
Zipper vents on the main body allow you to get an instant cool-down if the ride gets too hot, while the sleeves of this jacket are removable, meaning you can turn it into a vest for versatility on the move. The sleeves stash away easily into the rear pocket of the jacket. With a drop tail design for increased coverage, plus pockets to store your ride essentials and internal pockets at the back, shoulder, this is a rough-and-ready piece of ride kit that'll serve you well on your off road adventures.
- Cordura® ripstop construction in high abrasion zones with TruMotion® zonal stretch panels
- 850D polyester main durable body fabric
- Removable sleeve system allows the jacket to be converted into a vest (sleeves can be stored in the rear pocket)
- Exposed main body zipper vents for increased ventilation and cooling
- Pockets at waist and chest for easy access to storage
- Hem cinch with barrel lock provides adjustability
- Drop tail design for increased coverage
- Reflective trims on the bicep for increased visibility
- Shell: 71% polyester, 27% polyamide nylon, 2% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Length (HPS): 28.5", front
Recommended For You