DUAL-PANED GOGGLES DESIGNED FOR TRAIL RIDING
The Main X Goggles delivers trail-ready functionality. All-weather performance is maximized with the use of a dual-paned Lexan™ lens to reduce fogging on cold, wet rides.
Ounce for ounce, the Main II X Goggles are the best value on the market. New for 2020 is our Variable Lens System (VLS). VLS makes your goggles compatible with both standard lenses (stock) and injection molded lenses (sold separately) within the same frame. With an expansive viewport, triple-layer foam and tear-off lens functionality, they are a heavy hitter and light on the wallet.
- Dual-Pane Lexan™ lens offers excellent UV protection and helps prevent fogging
- Variable Lens System™ (VLS) design allows transfer of standard and injection molded lens' in the same frame
- Triple layer face foam with fleece liner
- Strap mounted third tear-off post
- Non-slip silicone strap
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Dual clear Lexan™ lens
- Lexan™ lens offers excellent UV protection