The Livewire Fuse short is focused on speed and utility. It has the lowest profile fit of any Fox short in the line. Integrated pockets store essentials close to your body to reduce bouncing. And a 4-way stretch construction ensures a contoured fit which matches your every move without feeling restrictive.
- TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for a perfect fit on the bike
- TruDri Italian Miti fabric liner offers excellent breathability and moisture management
- Inner leg laser perforation on outer shell
- Back pocket for additional storage
- Elastic hem gripper prevents shorts from riding up
- Detachable liner with PRO chamois
- Inseam: 11"
PRO CHAMOIS: The Fox Pro Chamois is an advanced 4-density, 4-way stretch pad designed for long hours of racing and training. The 4 types of foam in different densities combine with the carbonium anti-microbial fabric to provide the best weight distribution while maintaining maximum comfort.