GO AHEAD, SEND IT
Enduro riders compete on a series of downhill sections and uphill stages. Therefore, enduro racing favors riders with a breath of riding skill, and versatile gear adapt at both XC and DH disciplines. You may never sign up for an enduro race, but either way, you will still benefit from comfortable, low profile guards with an unrestrictive fit.
The Launch Enduro Elbow Guards slip on like arm warmers and provide protection without unnecessary bulk or binding. They use a perforated neoprene on the outside of the arm and stretch material on the back. This multi-fabric construction provides a perfect fit, keeps you cool and dry and prevents the guards from slipping down mid-ride. Meaning, you are protected from the bruises and scrapes you're likely to encounter on the trail without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- Soft, lightweight, slip-on design
- Articulated, perforated neoprene chassis
- Abrasion resistant elbow and forearm area padding
- Lightweight forearm stretch panel for bind-free range of motion
- Silicone gripper inside top hem to prevent slippage