The Forge glove takes cold weather riding to the limit. The secret An internal waterproof/breathable membrane which blocks water from the outside while allowing excess heat and perspiration inside the glove to escape. This means rain is shut out without the inside of the glove becoming damp with sweat - which will ultimately lead to cold hands. On top of that, the gloves feature a polyfill insulation for warmth and brushed tricot on the back of the glove to reduce wind chill. When riding in the rain, brake levers can get a little slippery - compromising brake performance. The silicone grips on the index and middle finger give you a solid grip even when the levers get a little slick. Finally, a hook and loop closure provides a great fit and helps seal out the elements.
- 10K/10K waterproof/breathable internal membrane
- Brushed tricot lining
- 100 GMS padding at back hand
- Water resistant palm fabric
- Pull-on loop for a secure fit
- Silicone grips on index and middle finger
- Hook & loop wrist strap closure