FOX PRESENTS | THE ALL NEW FLUX
SAME NAME, NEW GAME
The original Flux helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller in the mountain bike industry for over a decade. 12 years later, we bring you new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned 2018 Flux helmet. With innovative materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, a 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor and MIPS option, the all-new Flux redefines open face mtb helmets for the mountain bike riders of today.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash.
Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves.
X-Static® liner helps inhibit the growth of bacteria on fabric, eliminating human-based odor.
Dual-density EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area.
Adjustable full range multiple position, removable visor.
Big Bore Airflow
14 big bore vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management.
300° Retention System
The fully adjustable retention system wraps your head for an exceptionally comfortable fit.
Structural internal cage provides additional strength.
FOX UNIVERSITY | THE ALL NEW FLUX HELMET
SAME NAME. MORE GAME
The original Flux Helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller for over a decade. 12 years later, we bring you new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned 2018 Flux MIPS Helmet. With innovative materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, all new 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor and MIPS impact protection system, the all-new Flux redefines open face mtb helmets for the aggressive trail riders of today.
- MIPS™ impact protection system reduced rotational forces in a crash
- X-Static® liner inhibits the growth of bacteria, eliminating human-based odors
- Fidlock® Snap magnetic buckle provides quick entry and exit with maximum security
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption
- Internal cage provides additional strength
- 300-degree retention system provides full wrap for premium fit and comfort
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow
- Full range adjustment visor