In 2015, the Flexair Pant was born - the embodiment of our mission to maximize the experience of the world's best action sports athletes. It changed the industry. Fast forward 2 years and the pursuit continues. Our resolve hardened by race wins, and championships, the 2nd generation Flexair Pant picks up where the original left off, bringing a highly-evolved fit and multiple technical enhancements.
With the proliferation of the new progressive riding style, the ability to continually adapt and modify your position on the bike is paramount. The new Flexair Hifeye Pant features an entirely new chassis for drastically improved fit. The main body is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion fabric for unmatched mobility. And a new knee design provides a sleek performance fit over braces by removing excess material, eliminating binding, and improving movement.
Not stopping at mobility, we also aimed to enhance rider comfort. The updated waistband has a more secure fit for a distraction-free riding experience. We eliminated the internal comfort liner to remove excess weight and heat. Strategically placed venting was incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature. And taped seams reduce chafing and increase comfort against bare skin.
- Completely new chassis for an improved fit
- Updated rigid waist system to firmly hold pant in place
- Durable 4 way stretch TruMotion main body fabric provides unmatched mobility
- Laser perforation in key areas for enhanced airflow
- Elimination of internal liner reduces weight and heat
- New knee construction provides a sleek performance fit over braces or guards
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels
- Critically taped seams to reduce chaffing
- Hip pads sold separately
TRUMOTION: OUR ALL-WAY STRETCH FABRIC OFFERS FULL RANGE OF MOTION INCREASING MOBILITY.
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Spandex content allows for greater range of motion
- Rapid dry time