MAXIMUM COVERAGE OPEN FACE TRAIL HELMET
Dropframe redefines what an open face mountain bike helmet can be. Superlight and extremely breathable, it's the choice for trail riders seeking more coverage, more confidence, and more fun.
This game-changing open faced enduro/trail helmet features the dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner and our proprietary M.O.RE. (Mandibular Occipital Reinforcement) Guard design. M.O.RE. provides more coverage for the ears, jaw, and back of the head. This combination provides the most complete coverage we offer in an open face helmet.
- M.O.RE. Guard (Mandibular Occipital REinforcement Guard) provides maximum coverage for the ear, jaw and back of the head
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- 8 Big Bore intake vents and 7 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- The fixed visor is positioned perfectly to channel air through the helmet
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Moisture wicking, antimicrobial helmet liner
- Includes a custom fit kit: 2 thickness of pads to customize fit
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
Size Chart – Dropframe
|S||52cm - 54cm||20.5" - 21.25"||6.25" - 6.75"|
|M||54cm - 56cm||21.25" - 22"||6.75" - 7"|
|L||56cm - 58cm||22" - 22.75"||7" - 7.25"|
|XL||58cm - 60cm||22.75" - 23.50"||7.25" - 7.50"|
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.