Pure and practical, the Comp R Boots combine our exclusive ActiveLock closure and a floating cuff system for best-in-class mobility.
The two lower Instinct-style buckles hold the top of your foot firmly while pulling the ankle into the boot. The calf closure utilizes the ActiveLock silicone strap for support and flexibility. The floating-cuff system in the heel allows the boot to move naturally for improved agility on the bike while locking out to prevent hyperextension. This means the boot fits snug, has zero pull in the heel, and is comfortable right out of the box.
Plastic plates at the shin, calf, heel and toe box leave few gaps. And again, thanks to the floating cuff system, this robust coverage comes at zero loss of flexibility.
- Floating cuff system provides lateral support & increased linear movement while locking out before hyperextension of ankle
- TPU shin plate, calf guard, heel cap & full toe coverage
- Exclusive ActiveLock™ silicone closure system on shin plate allows shin to flex with the motion of the boot
- Durable rubber medial and burn guard provide excellent grip and feel of the bike
- Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank
- Two Instinct-style lower buckles for a secure zero heel lift fit