DUAL-PANED GOGGLES DESIGNED FOR TRAIL RIDING
The Airspace II X Goggles delivers trail-ready functionality. All-weather performance is maximized with the use of a dual-paned Lexan™ lens to reduce fogging on cold, wet rides.
It borrows features from our pro-level Vue Goggles for improved ventilation, peripheral vision, and comfort. It has a larger viewport and improved frame angles to give you a wider field of view.
VARIABLE LENS SYSTEM
This new lens system allows for the transfer of standard and injection molded lenses in the same frame. Airspace and Main goggles share the same standard and injection molded lens as well as tearoffs.
- Dual-pane Lexan™ Lens with ventilation ports work to manage fog buildup while riding
- Variable Lens System™ (VLS) design allows transfer of standard and injection molded lens' in the same frame
- Outrigger design creates a secure fit to keep dust and debris out of the viewport
- 8-Pin lens retention system keeps lens securely attached to the frame
- Triple-layer face foam with fleece liner provides superior sweat absorption
- 45MM non-slip silicone strap improves grip on helmet
- 3-Post tear-off system ready
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Dual clear Lexan™ lens
- Lexan™ lens offers excellent UV protection
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection