Over the years the sport of motocross has progressed. From the days of factory welded cone pipes to todays high revving 4-stroke engines, our 360 MX pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., our 360 racewear is ready to perform.
Two years ago our product design team set out to redesign our iconic 360 racewear with a new pant chassis. After countless hours and multiple prototypes, we are excited to release the next generation of performance racewear. Our 2017 360 pants are here, and they have raised the bar.
The pants utilize TRUMOTION 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 900D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- 900D Polyester Main Body with zonal TruMotion panels
- Laser-perforations and vented TPR logos in key zones
- Double layer knee system with full grain cow leather knee panels backed with abrasion resistant material
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boot
- Triple needle stitching in critical areas