An ultra-durable motocross jersey with engineered mobility
The 360 Bann Jersey blends durability and agile movement. Each stitch and panel is purpose-built to improve the strength of the garment.
This season, the 360 jersey offers improved durability and comfort. New zonal pique fabric paneling on the shoulders and arms improves abrasion resistance in key wear areas. Using our TruDri® fabric and mesh panels, the jersey keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable. Our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is tailored specifically to optimize comfort while in a riding position. With 360 gear you stay comfortable and protected no matter what you face on the ride.
- TruDri® main body fabric wicks sweat to keep you cool and dry
- Soft, lightweight fit for improved comfort
- Pre-curved sleeves improved the ergonomic fit on the bike
- Durable pique zonal paneling improves abrasion resistance
- Vented mesh side, front, and back panels for enhanced breathability and airflow
- Bonded collar and minimized stretch-cuff design provide superior comfort
- Drop-tail design keeps jersey tucked in through intense rides
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium graphics for a rich, long-lasting aesthetic
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES